What Type of Car Accident Were You Involved In?
Most car accident descriptions refer to the area of your car that received impact. Listed below are some of the most common car wrecks. When you are able to better explain your crash, it helps your lawyer understand your situation, and therefore they are able to assist you more thoroughly. Rest assured, The Verdecia Law Firm is completely familiar with all of these cases.
- Rear Ended: when one car hits another on the back end of the vehicle.
- T-Boned: when a crash ends perpendicularly.
- Side-Swiped: when one car brushes the side of another, driving next to each other.
- Head-On: when the cars are facing each other and collide.
No matter what type of automobile accident you were involved in, it’s best to consult with a lawyer anytime you are injured. Since consultations are always free with Carlos Verdecia, you have nothing to lose. Dial 954-606-0508 to find out what he can do for you, or call toll free at 888-424-4877.
Calling a Car Wreck Lawyer: What to Expect
When dealing with any auto accident in Key West or Key Largo that involves injury, it is recommended to consult with an experienced Florida Keys car accident lawyer. Carlos Verdecia has been practicing in this area since 1994 and would be honored to assist you in your time of need.
When you contact us, there are pieces of information that will be asked of you from the auto accident attorney. Be prepared to answer questions such as:
- How many people were in the car at the time of the accident?
- Who is your insurance provider?
- Was a police report filed?
- What are your injuries?
- Were there any citations given. If so, to whom and why?
Questions like these and many others are normal when starting a claim. They may also need personal data, such as your home address. Be patient with your car accident lawyer, as there is a lot of information they will need in order to fully understand your case. After all, each wreck is unique and should be treated so. Count on Verdecia to meet your legal needs after your crash.