When Is an Attorney Required?
- Auto Wrecks: A lawyer knows that accidents hurt your body, mind and pockets! Insurance companies often do not cooperate, making life that much more difficult.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing reverse death, but when the life of a loved one has been lost due to a detrimental mistake, an attorney may be able to help set things right.
- Premises Liability: When a person is hurt on someone else’s property, such as with a slip, consult an attorney to get to the bottom of what happened and what can be done about it.
- Malpractice: Doctors are trusted to have the best judgement, but sometimes things go seriously wrong. The terrible effects of these mistakes can even last for the rest of one’s life.
- Birth Injuries: A lawyer can speak for those who are unable, such as newborns that have suffered serious harm or even death that could have been prevented.
Other instances of harm that falls under a similar category would include: workers compensation, disability, pet attacks, brain injuries, motorcycle crashes and many others. The best way to know if you have a justifiable claim or not is to consult an attorney.
Keep in mind there is a statute of limitations on most personal injury claims, and each moment delayed is getting closer to that date. When you are searching for a personal injury attorney, give my office a call or participate in a free live chat session right now. There is never a fee for your consultation, nor is there a fee for my legal services until your case is officially won. That is my way of guaranteeing my best efforts when dealing with your personal injury case.
The law requires that all physicians and other medical professionals follow an acceptable standard of care in the treatment of their patients. It is our job to investigate all cases where a patient is injured because of the carelessness of a physician or other medical professional. Some of the medical malpractice cases we see in our office on a regular basis are:
- Pharmaceutical errors where a patient is given the wrong medication and/or dosage
- Surgical Errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Scan and testing errors
- Untimely diagnosis of a Heart attacks
- Untimely diagnosis of a stroke
- Untimely diagnosis of cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erbs Palsy/Brachial Plexus Injury
- Bariatric Procedures
- Neurological Injuries
- Infections caused by surgical instruments or other objects left inside a patient
Many families are forced to place their loved ones in a nursing home or assisted living facility because of a variety of circumstances. Unfortunately, many of these facilities place their profits ahead of the well being and care of their patients by understaffing and/or not hiring competent staffing. The law protects innocent victims from nursing home abuse. At The Verdecia Law Firm we protect the rights of injured victims from the abuse of these nursing home facilities. If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries such as death, brain damage, paralysis, bed sores, amputation, or any other serious injury because of inadequate care on the part of a nursing home facility or assisted care living facility, call us for a free consultation. You may be entitled to money damages for your injuries
Many newborns suffer or even perish due to detrimental mistakes made by medical staff. This may include an unsafe prescription that was given to the expecting mother, or possibly a procedure that was done during the pregancy or labor that caused an ill effect. When a newborn’s life is forever changed by the wrongful doing or negligence of the staff that was trusted to take care of it, The Verdecia Law Firm may be able to assist with your recovery.
When a traumatic brain injury is caused from a car accident, a bad fall, or any other personal injury occurance, the after-effects can be very difficult to deal with. This type of harm is often caused by a hard blow or extreme damage to either the head or body itself, which causes the brain to be jolted. Don’t try to handle these severe personal injuries along. Contact a lawyer.
Few things are more difficult to handle than losing someone that you love. Knowing that thier death was preventable makes coping so much harder. We understand that nothing can replace thier role in your life, but The Verdecia Law Firm may be able to assist with your recovery.