Miami Personal Injury Lawyer Carlos Verdecia
When people are in Miami, they expect to enjoy the sun all day and then explore the exciting nightlife scene, but while doing so, they might end up hurt. After all, while Miami is a special place, it is not immune to the elements of daily life that sometimes catch us by surprise. As a personal injury lawyer in Miami, I understand that this creates a tough burden on one’s life. After a personal injury, you are bound both physically and financially. During a time like this, you need to know what your options are. If you or someone you care about was a victim in a personal injury, give the law office of Carlos Verdecia a call by dialing 786-600-1921 or you may contact us toll free at 888-424-4877.
When Is a Personal Injury Attorney Required?
Personal injury refers to any harm that you sustained due to the negligence of another person. It is usually considered accidental, and most of the time there is an insurance company involved. In Miami and surrounding areas, I can assist you with the following claim types, along with many others:
• Auto Wrecks: A lawyer knows that accidents hurt your body, mind and pockets! Insurance companies often do not cooperate, making life that much more difficult.
• Wrongful Death: Nothing reverse death, but when the life of a loved one has been lost due to a detrimental mistake, an attorney may be able to help set things right.
• Premises Liability: When a person is hurt on someone else’s property, such as with a slip, consult an attorney to get to the bottom of what happened and what can be done about it.
• Malpractice: Doctors are trusted to have the best judgement, but sometimes things go seriously wrong. The terrible effects of these mistakes can even last for the rest of one’s life.
• Birth Injuries: A lawyer can speak for those who are unable, such as newborns that have suffered serious harm or even death that could have been prevented.
Other instances of harm that falls under a similar category would include: workers compensation, disability, pet attacks, brain injuries, motorcycle crashes and many others. The best way to know if you have a justifiable claim or not is to consult an attorney.
Keep in mind there is a statute of limitations on most personal injury claims, and each moment delayed is getting closer to that date. When you are searching for a personal injury attorney, give my office a call or participate in a free live chat session right now. There is never a fee for your consultation, nor is there a fee for my legal services until your case is officially won. That is my way of guaranteeing my best efforts when dealing with your personal injury case.
The Miami Personal Injury Lawyer With a Reputation for Excellence
I have been fortunate enough to provide assistance to Miami residents as a lawyer for over twenty years. Through time, I have perfected my understanding of the ins and outs of personal injury law in this area of the country, and I know how these delicate cases should be approached. In the past, I was once a lawyer for a major corporation, which gives me the advantage of recognizing thier tactics. Your insurance company is no match. To learn more about my professional background, feel free to review my official Avvo page.
Need a Lawyer in Miami, Haileah, Homestead or Aventura?
With almost 20 million people living in our state, and over 2 million of them being in Miami-Dade, the need for people’s rights to be protected here is at a high level. A personal injury attorney such as myself has the knowledge and will to take a stand against anyone who tries to downplay your damages. Don’t let your voice go unheard, give me a call. The Verdecia Law Firm is located in Coconut Grove, and I proudly assist victims throughout most of southern Florida.